PADI TOUCH LEARNING
Too often, when we talk to people about learning to dive, we often hear about not having enough time to attend classroom sessions. With PADI Touch, you can learn on your time, no matter where you are, and on your mobile device. Here's how.
1) Enroll with us for your PADI learning. We require a small deposit to get started, because once we assign you the code, no one else can use it. This deposit is non refundable. We will then assign you a code for you to begin your learning. This will include all materials you need, including your log book, dive planner and certification card at the completion of your training.
2) Follow the instructions and load the program onto the device of your choice. You can complete the training on a desktop, laptop, phone or tablet. Once loaded, you can complete your training wherever you are, regardless of Wifi or Cellular connection. As you complete each module, your progress will be saved. When it comes time to complete your quiz or test, connect to the internet, log in and take the quiz online.
3) Once all quizzes and tests are completed, we will contact you and set up a time to administer the final quick review and set up time to begin the pool training. We can even come to you at home, office or even the soccer field.
4) You are able to take your PADI Touch with you wherever you go. If you do not want to dive in local waters, you can take your completed training with you to any PADI shop worldwide, and get credit for the work you already completed.
5) PADI Touch is available for the following courses and available in many languages. Contact us for your individual needs:
Watch, listen, read, scroll, tap and interact while you learn to scuba dive with PADI Touch. It’s fun, it’s easy, it’s portable and it’s your entry to the underwater world as a scuba diver.
The Touch integrates the PADI Open Water Diver Manual with the PADI Open Water Diver Video into a powerful, tablet-based learning experience. When you dive in with the Touch, you’ll:
Learn diving facts, principles and safety concepts in preparation for your confined and open water dives.
Watch video clips that show you the world of scuba diving.
Take simple quizzes to make sure you understand the material as you progress.
After you download the Touch, you don’t need to be online to use it so you can truly learn anytime, anywhere.Want to try it? Download the free PADI Library app for Apple or Android and experience the Touch introduction. Trying to decide which method of learning is best for your PADI Open Water Diver course? Learn more about the Touch or contact us for further assistance.